Magnus Minerals Ltd. is a private company registered in Finland.
Magnus Minerals Ltd. is not listed and it has about 30 shareholders.
- Shares: 114 503 shares
- Options & Warrants: No outstanding options or warrants
AUDITOR – KPMG
- Hämeenkatu 9
- FIN-33100 Tampere Finland
Finland in brief
- Mining friendly country
- Proven mineral wealth
- Strong mining heritage
- Favorable and clear mining, exploration, and environmental regulations
- Highly advanced, and politically stable, EU country
- World-class infrastructure and mining/exploration services
Favourable geological environment
Finland is one of the few areas in the world anomalously enriched in nickel. It is also well endowed with other base metals such as copper and zinc. It holds great potential in precious metals as well.
The large untapped potential has been proved by Anglo American’s recent Sakatti –discovery.
New era in exploration
Until 1994 mineral exploration was conducted mainly by government financed Geological Survey of Finland (GTK) and one state-owned company, Outokumpu. No entrepreneurial mineral exploration existed and the industry lacked and still lacks Finnish venture capital.
The Finnish mining sector opened to foreign competition in the mid 1990’s just when base metals prices were at their lowest and Outokumpu was exiting the exploration business.
These structural shifts have created a new dawn in mineral exploration in Finland and a great opportunity for those involved.
Large areas left to explore
Pre-1994 exploration, mainly conducted by Outokumpu and the Finnish Geological Survey, identified many areas of economic mineralization and several deposits with defined mineral resources at or near surface that remain undeveloped.
Past mining was typically shallow (less than 250m) and exploration for additional ore bodies around old mines was limited.
Mineral assets and potential have not been realized to their full extent.
- Magnus brings together a unique combination of Finnish and Canadian geological expertise and know-how.
- Magnus Minerals has experienced management team that has decades of experience in prospecting and consulting in mineral exploration in Finland.
- Magnus Minerals has an unparalleled land position in Finland with diversified holdings of properties and an excellent track record in claiming.
- Strategic exploration initiatives of Magnus Minerals utilizes the latest industry methods and in-house expertise to add value to properties.
Use of modern technology
- Magnus Minerals utilizes leading edge GIS computer mapping, data compilation, and 3D-modeling expertise.
- Magnus utiliez its resources effectively to capitalize on the excellent Finnish geo-scientific database.
- Magnus has an established management team with a proven track record as a business partner.